Tuesday 27 April 2010

The Fantastic Voyage

The Fantastic Voyage is a film about a team of scientists who take an amazing journey through the human body in a submarine. The film was released on 14th October 1966 and was directed by Richard Fleischer.



After reading some reviews it was said that the film's imagery was stunning for the era. The layout and music combined gives the effects of a surreal world.

http://www.webomatica.com/wordpress/2008/12/22/movie-notes-fantastic-voyage/




I rather enjoyed watching the film. At first I thought it was going to be rather dull and cheesy but I was pleasantly surprised. Although I was a little unsure of what was supposed to be happening at the beginning, I soon started to enjoy watching the film. However there was one thing which slightly confused me (and critiques pointed out to) how come the submarine didn't return to its normal size along with the crew?

No comments:

Post a Comment