I've wrote down a few ideas, however I haven't had that feeling where you know you'd want to take the idea further. Nothing which screams to me 'do this'. I did have a suggestion on how to go about thinking of what to do though. It was recommended that I eliminate all that the Soundscape 'wouldn't and couldn't be'.
Things the Soundscape 'couldn't/wouldn't be'
- I don't see a lot of the colour green in it- If any
- It's not a gentle/calm piece even if it starts that way
- I can see something with a lot of red/blues in it
- Purples as well
- The piece is very energetic, though it does start rather calm.
- Just a load of swirly patterns. I stumbled across this image on Deviantart the other day and I liked the randomness and meaningless feel it has to it.
- A time line of some sorts, showing different eras.
- A volcano erupting around a city.