Thursday 31 March 2011

Logo Idea 2

After trying to figure out how to include a wolf as a part of my logo without over doing it, Tom suggested I abandon the idea. It's too iconic. Tom suggested going back to the roots of my nickname Lev and try doing something with the kanji characters I apply to my fursona.



The + and - are the two kanji characters which make up the number 11 in Japanese. the + meaning '10' and the - meaning '1'. To cut a long story short, 11 used to be one of my other nicknames (don't ask) until someone else cut it down to Lev. Also, knowing the kanji character for 'Wolf' or 'Ookami' I considered combining them. However as the wolf kanji is also rather iconic, I've tried to make it so that the + and - are bolder, with the Ookami kanji faded in the background, which is seen in the bottom right of the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment