Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Concept Art Image 2 Rough

I've merged two of the water coloured paintings together and using some photoshop brushes added some extra detail on top. I also experimented with the colour of the flames. As my animation is based on the inside of a plant, I changed the flame colour from yellow to green.

I did to get a clearer picture in my head as to what the different stages of the egg would look like. It helped me to visualize the stages whilst planning out my storyboards. For the non fertilized egg, I imagined it to be clear and glowing to give the effect of a full moon. The fertilized egg, the Zygote would have a solid appearance and for the mitosis stage a semi transparent effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment