Tuesday 2 February 2010

La Jetee

La Jetee, I thought was rather a good film. I wasn't sure at first when Phil first said it was conprised of still images, however the imagery, use of music and the timing of the dialogue. The photography was stunning and fit the plot perfectly.


Phil also mentioned that some aspects of presant films base their plotlines and such on this one. The images of the main character with the blind fold on reminded me of a scene in a music video, which goes to shows that storys will neverbe 100% original.



The scene i'm talking about is when Ayumi has the blind fold over her eyes after the doctor's put her to sleep.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte - your blog is looking better - but (don't be cross) I still think that the template is still competing with your work; can you find a happy medium - something you like, but something more minimal and proffessional-looking? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil, its ok. I did like this new template but after looking at it for about 5 minutes I agree. It's a bit too much. I have an idea for my blog, I just hope I can get to grips with some basic CSS and HTML to pull it off

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first years and their posh blogs are making me feel inferior :(

    I liked the old blue one, it had rustic charm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? I thought it was ok, but Phil didn't like it much XD. So I'm workign on it. I have a new idea as to how to improve it. Just need to get a way of getting the right image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just like the simple ones for easiness on the eye, lack of screen clutter and formatting purposes but if you're doing your own then that's cool beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fish, cheese and now cool beans ... I work amongst food gurus. Lev its great you are trying to upgrade your blog but please don't let it take up all your time. I'll catch you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wont. I've been doing maya, just gave my blogg a quick glance this moring, but other than that it hasn't got far.

    ReplyDelete