Sunday 4 October 2009

Unknown Personality




As I mentioned before, I really loved Gerhard Richter and their portrait of the woman looking away. I thought about it and decided that I'd prefer not to do the same for I wouldn't want people to not know me completely. I then went ahead with some help to take some photos of me half looking at the camera.

This is because I wanted to get across to the viewer that although all of my identity is not being given away it would seem as if I wanted to get to know them.

This would be because although I may appear just slightly shy and quiet, I struggle with talking to new people. This may be due to my autism, but as a mother at the last Autism meeting I went to quoted about her son 'What's his personality and what is the autism?'.

No comments:

Post a Comment