Wednesday 16 December 2009

E.T

In my crit Phil added a link to a scene from E.T which he said y dream reminded him of. It was scene of when the boy first encounters E.T.



Next comes a confession. E.T gave me nightmares to. Not E.T itself cause the alien was rather cute. The bit which scared me the most was when the mum walks into the younger boy's bedroom and E.T is in the wardrobe disguised as a strange looking doll. It played on the fear of dolls and toys coming to life. I know, I was a strange child.

2 comments:

  1. Hi All,

    Go onto MyUCA and check out the class files that would have been for today – Its Merry Christmas fun with Fur!!! Watch the videos and see what you can come up with. I’ll give you a full explanation in the New Year.

    Merry Christmas everybody.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, have a good Christmas Alan

    ReplyDelete